Sunday, December 14, 2008

starting off on the wrong foot

I've been packing/preparing to move most of this weekend. I've come up with a tentative list for moving to Mexico and living out of 2 suitcases.

Clothing:

Jeans
4 t-shirts (including mandatory University Study Abroad Consortium shirt)
thermal top
2 Button up long sleeve
button up short sleeve
wool slacks
gym shorts
everyday shorts
pair of shoes
6 pairs of socks
swimsuit
raincoat
sunglasses
7 underwear

Toiletries:

toothbrush
deodorant
bar of soap
lufa
few razors
shampoo
vitamins
nail clippers


Odds and ends:

Ipod and charger
Camera and charger
sewing kit
water bottle
drawing notebook
journal

I've got most of this packed into one suitcase already. I've got free reign over the second suitcase and the carry on will most likely be books.

This is hopefully the worst entry that will ever be on here, but who can say. It surely is the worst so far. Sometime over break I'll post pictures of the bicycle I bought earlier today, my ceramics final project, and my drawing final project. Some visual eye candy to lull you over while I bore you with tales of my travels.

1 comment:

  1. do you journal? that's kinda queer. what bike did you buy? if it is that one bike can i ride on the back across the country.

    ReplyDelete