Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Don't ask me what I've been up to

There are a few big obvious downsides to being semipermanent in an area with no actual place. There is little creative freedom with decoration or household improvements, you don't have a room to just pump up the jams and unload your head, limited food storage, limited storage. Being relatively free leaves time to do whatever one pleases, which the work/school day doesn't really allow for. This is the time I spend realizing I do not know what to do with all this newly acquired time. Taking my time to do tasks and really losing myself in each one and the logistics of the day is how I've gotten by. Wandering between residences shows me how differently everyone lives. Amanda and Ben have a certain rhythm, that rhythm is slightly altered with Cam present, Fionna has her own little comings and goings and the Highnams operate on a completely different level. Life is swell y'all.

2 comments:

  1. "y'all"? have you been hanging out with milly bjerregaard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ben and i are adjusting to married life

    ReplyDelete