I was going to lead this post with the eye candy but I figured I should make you wade through the bullshit of my day to day before I reward you. As of late, I have been maintaining my schedule of homely tasks: seasoned a couple cast iron pans, caught up on my sewing, and made sweet potato soup. I also have been movie watching and dumpster diving. I do not know how to blog properly but I feel that typing things into this window is the first step.
fotos from octo brrrr:
Halloween as a horse

Jaime transforming into Elvira

trash pizza

a picture is worth a thousand words

maybe even more

cardboard benstache

my wildest dreams HAVE come true

Fat Otis

big dumb face

wildlife

wild life
you look great as a horse. i'm not sure what brad and cole were for halloween? ben's moustache has never looked better.
ReplyDelete