Monday, June 8, 2009
Peanut Butter USA
I had three dreams where I was being chased the other night. Cam Eric and I saw 3 bears the other day on an old railroad track that had been converted to a bike trail. Mama and 2 cubs, they stood up to check us out then took off cuz we stank. Stayed at some churches and ate some more buffets but we are done with that business. No more pizza bursts. Got rained on hard the other day then hailed on while Eric made a video of it all with his weatherproof camcorder. Climbed a few mountain passes and at the top of Lolo pass (separates Montana from Idaho) there were free drinks and a handblower in the bathroom where we dried our socks and shoes. I'm on my 4th jar of peanut butter. Brett parted ways with Cam Eric and I a few days back. Hope all goes well for him. 19 minutes left of computer time and I still need to check how to setup my shelter in the rain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
where did brett go?!~
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteedititing post:
ReplyDeleteI read your journal to my grandma and she especially liked the part where you "beat off with reckless abandon".
JK. she knows I censored it and made me change my comment to you. she said "write : 'my grandma especially liked..' and then put that word that you censored out"
that's hilarious.
ReplyDelete