Monday, June 29, 2009

When the lady next to me hiccups it sounds like she enjoys it.

I've had 10+ flats on this tour so far. I've broken 3 vows for no more buffets. I wore straight through one of my tires and literaly blew another. Everytime I buffet I overdo the dairy and man do I and the nearest toilet i can find agree that it probably is never a good idea to do that. Everyone on the tour has been really nice and accomodating. It is also quite easy once you get the swing of it and everyone could do it. Very attainable. I hope to hone up on my skills and be off again soon. Brett is lost but not forgotten (ps you need to somehow get me in touch with either your parents or your poetry because of our printing deal). Hopefully I'll be back before you leave but whose to say. I'm off to the pool.

2 comments:

  1. I rode to Iowa City since it was on the way to the East Coast, but when I got there I realized I really didn't care about saying I made it all the way across so I turned around and rode back home. It was a long, long day, somewhere around 200 miles. My knees are sad.

    When you come back, we can get the poetry into your hands. I have it and my parents have it so one way or another you will be able to revel in my mediocrity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I also got two flats on the way to and from, a staple and a sharp stick. I don't know what that brings the grand total to, but definitely double digits. We got screwed. Every single flat I had was a back tire flat too. That front tire is a champion.

    ReplyDelete