Saturday, August 1, 2009
Today we officially finished the route. Now we only have 4 more days to sit through. Perhaps an earlier flight would have been worth the money. Sitting around in biking clothes in a town that you are only at because it is on the route gets a bit ridiculous. We have loitered almost everywhere, I've read damn near every current issue of any magazine I could possibly want to read and since we are so sedetary I'm rarely tired at the end of the day. I have a hard time judging when I am hungry and when I am just so bored that I want to munch on something delicious. Actually, I have many more magazines I would like to read but I sometimes grab a magazine I think I would like but once I get back to my chair I realize I don't like it but by then I've already expended so much energy towards that magazine that I just read it anyway. On the topic of my laziness, I have a fanny pack that I'm too lazy to unbuckle to swing around my waist just to buckle, so I wear it over my shoulder as a lopsided purse of sorts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment