Dear full grown neck tattoo man,
I do not know why you came to the show just to play music through the speakers from your laptop afterwards. I saw you at the restaurant/bar we went to post-show and you were hanging out with people from the show that weren't the hosts so I assume you live around these parts. The reason I am writing is why did you spend the night here last night? I know that it is a cozy house with free wifi internet, but you had to crash in the kitchen because former thieves tour gang took up every inch of the living room. I suppose I don't mind that you stayed, it is just that you are thirty five, I dont understand you and I certainly don't understand why you woke up before everyone to watch a fucking ninja movie on your laptop at full volume!
Sincerely,
Confused and Sleepy in Richmond
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this is silly.
ReplyDelete