Tuesday, June 1, 2010

no pact about length

Earlier today, I heard of a pact between two friends. It is a "I'll do this, if you do it also" sort of pact. Which got me thinking about pacts of this nature and the mechanisms that facilitate their success, at least at their onset. Both parties can hold each other accountable, culpability is offset to some greater god of the pact, comradery, etc. After a brief discussion of this sort of thing with a separate friend, she said that she wants to start bl0gging again for various purposes then she mentioned my blog blah blah we decided to fan the flames and make a pact to post two entries every seven days. Firstly, I blog about blogging.

2 comments:

  1. i hope the other person is heidi. life is better when you two blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so I think I've kept up but only on tumblr this week. which is basically just reblogging which might be cheating. ...

    ReplyDelete