Opened my eyelids this morning around ten oclock or so I was told, the two shirts that I use as curtains were drawn shut so the closet might as well be a cave. With no light penetrating these four walls I had to command my body to wake, yes at ten oclock actually now it was about ten thirty. After I got out of bed I went to the kitchen to catch up on some dishes and gulp down some much needed liquids. I proceeded to the powder room to poop out last night's late night snacks. After I had pooped, drank a jar of water and washed out two dishes I felt i had accomplished enough to warrant my putting clothes on.
After I put clothes on I commenced with my mindless meanderings and put on a pot of coffee. I have spent the successive five hours organizing the desk in the closet, throwing things out indiscriminately, folding clothes, writing a single postcard and slowly making my way through the pot of coffee I made around noon. I also have been weeding out music I no longer want on the pod and locating and placing new music in its place on the pod, have been grabbing album art for the select few I listen to. Having album art gives a visual to an audio file which I like, I find that I am more likely to hold an album in positive regard if I not only have pleasant memories of the audiofile but also associate an image with it.
At least three fourths of the things I downloaded today never made it to the pod but the select few that did, did so without much rhyme or reason beyond my enjoyment.
http://rs257tg2.rapidshare.com/#!download|257l34|426980730|azzul.roscoeholcomb.closetohome.zip|96762
http://www.zshare.net/download/64667133009c16ba/
http://www.zshare.net/download/64180173d3c95812/
good deal of things were drawn from http://hardluckchild.blogspot.com/ listened to a few that i didnt care for, but admittedly i am an audio hedonist i only like what i like and ive got no idea why or how come.
about an hour into the day I realized i sit too much so i folded up my chair and have been squattting or sitting on the floor for the past few hours.
On a realer note, it dawned on me around midday that whether I go out and do things like go to the food bank, check out the local thrift stores, shoot a game of pool, sift through the isles of cookbooks at the public library the day will come and go just the same so I decided to spend it behind my closet door not really 'doing' much of anything at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You should get a yoga ball to sit on.
ReplyDeleteAnd maybe reconsider blogging about pooping.