In the corner of the closet there is a lunar calendar which depicts the moon phases for each day of the lunar year. There are also little symbols indicating where the moon will be located in the sky in regards to the twelve zodiac constellations, not sure if that is the correct terminology but yeah there it is. Now with this thirteenth constellation entering the zodiac I am sure the whole damn thing is spoiled. I am going to send them a politely worded email and hopefully I will receive an updated one in the mail.
Through watching law and order and other bullshit tv shows I have come to learn that the police can access your library checkout history. Been thinking about this all night. Bullshit thoughts about bullshit that is not of consequence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What have you been checking out? they have been able to do that and listen to your phone conversations and emails and stuff since 9/11. Or did you forget?
ReplyDelete