I tend to buy things in large quantities then freeze them to further their shelf life. I have had an assortment of things in the communal floor freezer at one time such as 2 ziplocs full of bananas, 2 loaves of bread, beans, etc.
I left the bananas in their for a week because they were frozen and not going anywhere. I decided the other day to have one for breakfast. It was frozen all the way through, so it was delicious and a bit stiff. I had dance class later that evening and was looking forward to another banana when I got home but to my surprise they were GONE! not just one or two missing but both bags! I wrote a little note and set it in the fridge that said, "Donde esta mis platanos? :-("
The next morning I woke up and the note was gone and someone had thrown my beans in the garbage. I am more than likely moving out in 2 weeks so I let the pitbeef slide. I suppose someone has something against me or just people who freeze things, either way whatever.
Today, three days later or so, I am cooking beans in the kitchen and I notice that my two loaves of bread had been thrown away. There is only one communal garbage can as well per floor. I think back and realize that the bread had been missing longer than the bananas. Not really giving a fuck (they were in the bag I froze them in still) I dug them out and put them in my cupboard.
Girls Gone Wild.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You should just start throwing random things away from the freezer. Instill a sense of fear in everyone about putting anything in there. Operant conditioning until eventually no one will put anything in there, or hopefully even open the freezer door. Then put a bomb in there when you move out. Flawless victory, total annihilation.
ReplyDeletedonde estan mis platanos*
ReplyDeletetypical mandie, correcting people's language. hahaha
ReplyDeletei just don't want you guys to sound dumb. that's all.
ReplyDeleteshould we just stop you from talking all together then?
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha, whoever that anonymous comment was, spot on.
ReplyDeletedon't worry mandie it wasn't me.
ReplyDeletenew message board