skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
I was also in Mexico City
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090215/ap_on_fe_st/lt_mexico_kissing_record
that day but new nothing of that event.
1 comment:
Anonymous
February 19, 2009 at 12:05 AM
my parents are going to be in mexico tomorrow. you should say hi.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2010
(18)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(85)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(13)
▼
February
(12)
a crowd
Earlier this week I mentally shifted my identity f...
The keyboard is different here. The lettered keys...
sean chienc/o Ignacio DIEZ EL ORTEGUI/USACUniversi...
Donde esta mis platanos
I was also in Mexico Cityhttp://news.yahoo.com/s/a...
In my attempt to be a globally aware citizen I was...
His name is Robert Ferrier.
dormlife
I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a b...
Cooking Class: Gluttony 101
Went to veracruz this weekend with ten others. Th...
►
January
(14)
►
2008
(2)
►
December
(2)
About Me
Sean
View my complete profile
my parents are going to be in mexico tomorrow. you should say hi.
ReplyDelete