The keyboard is different here. The lettered keys are more or less in the same spaces (in china there were a few differences on english keyboards in this regard) but punctuation marks are all over. To make the @ you must hold Alt+Ctrl then hit q. the enter key is positioned more vertically so everytime i try to hit it, i hit }. Whatever key is normally homerow pinky on right hand is now ñ.
I am wasting time right now until the program director here gets back to his office. I am pretty sure I am moving into a homestay at the end of this week. He sent me an e-mail that was vague, stringing me along to get me to his office. The secretive fuck is playing games with me.
I need to practice cursing in spanish. I have some pictures of things on people's cameras spread across Puebla. I need to undergo a consolidation and posting mission of dem guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was wondering if you got my email, but the keyboard answers that. That's interesting to me, how do accents work on their keyboard? Like do they have special letters with the accents or do you hit something like alt and the letter?
ReplyDeletethere is a key for the n with the accent but other than that i'm unsure. i have yet to type anything in spanish. i'll reply to your email this week. i can only pump out so much sincerity and lately ive been doing it tracing my lineage off this continent in all directions through e-mails with my grandpa. your next in line
ReplyDeleteHaha no rush. No aaron rush.
ReplyDelete;:- = the pinky button
ReplyDelete