Saturday, February 28, 2009

a crowd

I moved in with a middle aged married couple last night and have had a few interesting instances which I hope continue. Alfredo likes to sing along to any song he knows in movies. We watched Shrek 3 last night and Tere fell asleep. Everytime Tere or Alfredo are on the phone I think they are fighting because they yell. Tere at first took the route of yelling to help me understand instead of repeating slower. She has since changed her ways. Alfredo and I do not help with dishes nor do we leave the table until Tere is done doing the dishes. Tere wears an apron and rubber gloves to do the dishes also. There is a poodle that lives with us named Perro. We have a hamster in the kitchen that we don't speak of. They have an impressive pantry that rivals, if not beats, the one I used to have at 910. Milk comes in boxes like soy and can be stored similarly because it has been "ultrapastuerized." I was leaving the house today and Alfredo asked if I had my keys and I replied yes. I got to the end of the driveway and Alfredo ran out and asked if I knew how to leave the neighborhood (it is a gated community) and I didn't.

3 comments:

  1. They named their dog "dog"? That's awesome. If I ever get a dog, I hope to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing in the quiet library about the hampster you don't speak of. that's the funniest thing i've ever heard. hah neglected rodents.

    A poodle! is it like snowflake?

    ReplyDelete