I stained the complimentary hand rag a tinge of brownish yellow at the hotel we are staying at. The drain was covered with a fine mesh of my tumbleweed I tend on the top of my head. I found and detangled my second dreadlock today in the shower as well. The night desk clerk told me that it wasn't out of his pocket as he unloaded handfuls of shampoo, conditioner and lotion into a bag for me. Cam's mom lit off fireworks with us boys earlier tonight and I re-earned my nickname of Dangerous Sean Chien by burning the fuse down into the firework before I threw them. Twas refreshing to smell the burning wicks and to wreak of sulfur again.
Had another buffet today, simply entitled yummy buffet. Am still trying to figure out mobile updates for twitter.com/snackhead may have lost a few meals due to my incompetence. Will start full force tomorrow at the complimentary breakfast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you're taking your love for talking about food to the extreme
ReplyDelete1) I agree with Mandie.
ReplyDelete2) Cam's parents sound like great people.
3) When did you originally have the name "Dangerous Sean Chien"?
I would also like to take this time to acknowledge the fact that I also read Kyle, Beth, and Heidi's blogspots from time to time but they don't let me comment so there is no way for them to know. I figure they read this sometimes, so maybe now they'll know and I can feel a little less creepy about it. Thank you.
i'll figure out how to make it so you can comment. i haven't posted anything in quite sometime anyway.
ReplyDelete