Monday, July 27, 2009

Free calories are ruining me.

Last night we slept inside a church at the insistence of the pastor. The youth leader that showed us 'our' room, when told of our origin exclaimed, 'SLIPKNOT COUNTRY!' Then proceeded to give us fist bumps and tell us that metal unites us and not to tell the kids. Last night I heated up a pie I found in the freezer and ate so much expired food that I shit 3 times in the 14 hours we were at the church.

I was about to change into bike shorts this morning in the adult learning room when an old lady walked in. Later I was making coffee and eating my pie with freeze thaw ice cream and I was startled by a large gentleman boisterously saying, "GOOD MORNING!" Obviously an attempt to make his presence and awareness of my presence known. Tis a bit awkward explaining how you came to be inside their church and why you are dressed so scantily.

I found a camera on the side of the road awhile ago but the battery has since died.

No comments:

Post a Comment