Perro only uses three legs to run down stairs. s/he does not use one of its rear legs when descending. Perro also has a toy that i believe was once a coin purse. It is Perro's only toy. Occasionally Perro goes batshit crazy and attempts to dig under the stairs. First he sprints and almost gets stuck then just "digs."
Some real kevin bacon retard under the stairs type shit (someone imdb that for me).
I have been toying with the idea that I am either Alfredo or Tere's pet. At first I thought I was Alfredo's pet because he gives me rides to and from school. Sometimes I tell Alfredo things and he repeats them to Tere at mealtime while I am sitting across from here. Taking all things into consideration though I believe I may be Tere's pet. Alfredo usually works until 8 and on weekends he said, "He knows I'm going to be hanging out with my friends." Tere also prepares food for me.
The first day Alfredo told me that if I don't like any of the food to just tell them. That day we had seafood with squid and octopus. Alfredo said see I dont like any of this. Today we had pork rinds soaked in salsa verde. I'm a long way from veganism but I remember it fondly. I had eggs and beans for cena the other night and I had some of the smelliest gas in recent history.
I might go to oaxaca over spring break with a guatemalen and a girl from boston. The guatemalen is going to lend me siddhartha in spanish so i can read both simultaneously. she's a doll. She also may be a figment of my imagination. Hear me out. I see her everywhere. I see her in irrational places all the time and then almost immediately afterwords I'll see her in yet another place! I once saw her walking behind t he dorms. I'll see her on campus going to class then I'll see her sitting on the couch. It doesn't make sense.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think the name of that movie is Digging to China.
ReplyDelete