I hope my hair is really long when I get back. I am going to be in Iowa from may 16th or so until may 27th, which is when Brett, Cam, Eric and I embark on our cross country bike tour. I explained Cam and Eric to my father today over the phone. Their biographies according to me are quite inaccurate pictures of who they are as people. Its difficult to paint a picture of your friends in the same light as you see them.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
I've been drawing things quite regularly for my independent study with my professor. Please save this photo to your desktop and critique it in paint and cross out places where I've fucked up (the whole thing).

I hope my hair is really long when I get back. I am going to be in Iowa from may 16th or so until may 27th, which is when Brett, Cam, Eric and I embark on our cross country bike tour. I explained Cam and Eric to my father today over the phone. Their biographies according to me are quite inaccurate pictures of who they are as people. Its difficult to paint a picture of your friends in the same light as you see them.
I hope my hair is really long when I get back. I am going to be in Iowa from may 16th or so until may 27th, which is when Brett, Cam, Eric and I embark on our cross country bike tour. I explained Cam and Eric to my father today over the phone. Their biographies according to me are quite inaccurate pictures of who they are as people. Its difficult to paint a picture of your friends in the same light as you see them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it looks like it's on a t-shirt
ReplyDeleteyou should start drawing on white tee's with permanent marker
I'd wear that on a t-shirt, we could give Erin two blank t-shirts and she could tell us she'd print the drawing on them and then just keep the shirts and probably sniff them before she goes to bed. This is what I assume happened with our last shirts.
ReplyDeleteI had the same problem about describing Cam to someone. I tried to explain that he's retired and he loves punk music but that made me picture someone way different than actual Cam. I think it's possible that Cam is beyond words, or maybe doesn't even exist but is a shared hallucination we've concocted and continue to believe in. Cam is the matrix.
Sorry for writing so much in your comment section.