Monday, March 16, 2009

lost watch, watch lost

There are a lot of little shops around Mexico that exlusively sell ice cream, popsicles and juice. A popsicle ranges from .50 to a $1 and a liter of juice is $1 (USD). They carry a range of popsicles from mango curry to pistachio and all the delcious flavors in between that aren´t the polarized ends of the spectrum. The strawberry popsicle has strawberries frozen into it. Watermelon juice has watermelon chunks floating around in it. Most of the other juices and popsicles follow suit as such.

I went to a beach town this weekend with a friend from class and the only thing I have to show for it is a bag of sea glass and a tanline where my watch used to be, i lost it a few hours ago. That being said if you ever happen upon Playa Larga outside of Zihuatanejo take a piss on the sand for me and pour some battery acid out for my lost reloj.

I have pictures of most of the various different things I did this weekend. We stayed at 3 different hotels, went to a half dozen beaches and much more. Ill post pictures but only in hopes that you´ll mock me endlessly for being such a gringo.

1 comment: