The U of I is taking away my email address. From now on lets go with seanchien757@gmail.com I´ll be sending out a mass email of sorts soon Im sure. That last blogpost wasn't me, it was me, but it was so terrible.
If you want to hit up my new email, do me dirty at brettamaddux@gmail.com
That's until I take advantage of the ALUMNI EMAIL! Then people will know what a brilliant intellectual I am when I email them, or they'll recognize the fact that I can't divorce myself from who I was in college. Either way, I can't wait to get that email address.
If you want to hit up my new email, do me dirty at brettamaddux@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThat's until I take advantage of the ALUMNI EMAIL! Then people will know what a brilliant intellectual I am when I email them, or they'll recognize the fact that I can't divorce myself from who I was in college. Either way, I can't wait to get that email address.
c8lin1390@hotmail.com
ReplyDelete