Monday, May 18, 2009

Eric, you fuck.

As I pack my things for bike tour into my saddlebags I all of a sudden get hit with the realization that I have no idea what I am doing. I have been throwing what I consider odds and ends into these little bags I tie onto my bicycle. I have barely ridden a bicycle in months and haven't ridden my new bicycle more than 10 miles. I have only haphazardly setup my sleeping shelter once and I still have things to buy.

I can barely imagine all the ways our personalities are going to clash and the times when our inadequacies will be glaringly obvious, whether it be in camping, biking, people skills etc. So excited for this to go right. Brett and I discussed that we have spent the past 4 years or so living as if it were the great depression and now that it is the great depression we are going to spend like there is no tomorrow. may our futures be damned.

No comments:

Post a Comment