Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tore tia

How many calories are in a tortilla? Since I've been in Mexico I've taken to eating as many tortillas as available per meal.

PS this one sort of goes out to BRETT more than others. I was eating the other day on a program field trip and the girls kept giving up their snatch.. snacks. jaja too easy. um but so I was devouring them as is common practice when free food comes along. One of the girls said something along the lines of ''Whoa Sean, I think you would be good competition for Alex (another program participant) in an eating contest.'' I dont think people know how we do.

PPS That dialogue was manipulated so that I can pretend a girl said 'Whoa Sean.'

PPPS Fionna just told me she would 'forget' the address to this blog in case I wanted to complain about her. Little does she know that I have 0 tact and if I wanted to complain about her in blog format, I would not hesitate. When did I start referring to myself in the third person? and she totally wouldn't forget the URL she is a snake and would read it anyway.

3 comments:

  1. everyone has switched to blogspot and i blame you for ruining everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i concur. i hate you for ruining everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that makes three of us. h8 h8 h8 h8

    ReplyDelete