Hey babies, whats up? Fionna and I are at the Turtle Center of Mexico. Bunches of turtles all around. Big ones, small ones, ones with 3 fins, some with air bubbles in their backs that almost drown them. Really drives home atheism, jaja. Ill quit pretending like I care for animals, it was a fleeting thought. We are staying in a hostel where our bed is suspended from ropes with an ocean view and a bugnet. It sounds romantic but the sunrose at 7ish waking me and illuminating my heatrash covered armpit. The internet is a bit slower than dialup but at 12 pesos an hour who can complain. Its all the more incentive to go back to the beach. Sometimes, most times, my blog posts really drive home my elementary grasp of the english language. The pueblito we are staying in has what seems to be a strong european expatriot community. A tribal tattoo artist could make decent money down here. Most seem to be fluent in at least 2 if not 3 languages. Oh oh OH AND dreadlocks. We could open a dreadlock and tattoo shop, who is we, no one knows. Remember that song by queens of the stone age with a catch bass line thats chorus starts with 'no one knows' buh bum da da buh bum da da DA. I saw them once with Nick Jensen. Alright now to the meat and potatoes of this blog post. I will be back sometime late next week. Please be available or allow me to find you and or find me. Ill be phoneless and numberless. Im going to try to Iowa City for a few days so if anyone is commuting either way of that trek after then let me know.
PS BRETT, when are we shipping our shit out= Id email you but this computer is about to flight 93
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flight 93 made me laugh, sitting here by myself. I've actually got no idea about shipping the bikes, I was wondering the same thing. I always assume someone else knows what we're actually doing, like you or Cam or Eric, that know if they'll actually ship our bikes with us on the plane or if we have to do that seperately. Or how we're getting home at the end. My mom asked me how we were getting back and I realized I had no idea because I hadn't asked, I told her I assumed we were flying but that I truly didn't know. All I know is that bikes are there and who's going and what we hope to do, and that it will probably hurt.
ReplyDeleteI have callouses on my ass, Im ready. I assume Cam or Eric know. Shit, I hope either Cam or Eric know. I think at the end Cam and I may keep biking south. I'll see you in a week, ball park estimate. Remember when Michael Jordan did hot dog commercials? what a shmuck.
ReplyDeletespeaking of hostels, did you get that article i sent you? i thought it might be helpful.
ReplyDeletewe have lots of finals in iowa city then
ReplyDelete