I am going to repeat a line I wrote in an e-mail to a friend because I feel that it rings true. as I age I find that time seems to fly by but I have no idea where it is going. I have been here for less than 3 days but have experienced so much. i am going downtown to activate a movistar celular in a few hours here. My roommate is a pretty decent fellow. His family owns a 40 acre farm in Wisconsin and today he talked about how he eventually became desensitized to slaughtering his pets (cows). He talked a great deal about the ways to handle animals and what shots were necessary for their health. He also spoke for a bit on the difference in taste of the animals if they were fed different things. I did not feel that it was the right time to tell him that I would eat a human under the right circumstances.
I bought an delicioso agua de alfalfa today downtown. The difference in price between the small and the large was 4 pesos which is roughly 30 cents so i opted for the large and it was almost a liter. It was muy delicioso, it must have just been juiced because it was more of a shake than a "water." The waiter brought out a salsa that is a mix of verde salsa and guacamole. It had the whole table burning up our esophagii?
I am glad that I get to walk as a primary form of transportation again. The month in cedar falls of delcious food was great but also quite motionless life. Cars a great convenience but the only time i seemed to utilize my legs was from the car to where I was planning to sit next. Today I took a nap with the man who sat next to me on the bus. Luckily we were stuck in lunch rush hour traffic so I didn't miss my stop. I felt a bit woozy from a combination of things ranging from pollution, stop and go traffic, jet lag, etc. I am starting to believe that the reason I used to get motion sickness so frequently was because humans weren't meant to go so fast inside of boxes of plastic and glass. stop me, i'm bee cumming a hip eee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
if i didn't know you I would think you were a hippie for sure.
ReplyDeleteesophagi.