Saturday, January 24, 2009

"I have a really difficult time coming up with enticing conversation topics."

A lot of the people here have characteristics that remind me of people I've known. It is weird to see someone you've known in someone new. I have a hierarchy of my favorite people here, only the bottom two are solidified though.

My roommate keeps his spitoon bottles on his desk, we've got quite the collection. I want to learn how to play piano and make horchata. I don't know if it is possible to link the two activities but I wouldn't mind trying. I ate dinner tonight for roughly $1.50 USD.

I have been taking a few bad pictures but I have no way to get them out of my camera and into this machine.

1 comment:

  1. that is happening to me in my classes. people look/act like people i've known before and i feel like i should treat them like the same person. they probably are. the world centers around me. i am also out of things to talk about.

    ReplyDelete