There tend to be groups that people have a propensity to run with or not with. I have been hopping between two, as I am sure most are if not more. There has been a bacteria stalking out one of the groups I run with. Today was my day. My body was expelling anything I attempted to ingest through whatever orifice was the closest. I couldn't keep water inside me. To type it makes it sound quite grim but I was confident I would survive so I was laughing about it when I had enough energy. I was fortunate enough to be the third person to come down with the same illness so I knew the symptoms and chose not to wait them out like the first 2.
Now when I brag about my "immune system" of steel and people say "oh really, whens the last time you were sickk?" I'll have to say 2 hours ago and counting.
don't tell my family, they'll only worry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elizabeth says that you should chug a liter of water with 8 teaspoons of sugar and one teaspoon of salt. You can't drink it slowly, you have to chug it. And then do it again an hour later.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth says to chug a liter of water with 8 teaspoons of sugar and one teaspoon of salt. You can't drink it slowly, you have to chug it. And then do it again an hour later. You can also add orange juice or a mashed up banana for taste/potassium if you'd like.
ReplyDeletewhat do you mean you chose not to wait out the symptoms? did you go to the doctor? did the other people die?
ReplyDeletesean!!!!