I went to a house party yesterday for international students. The part was hosted by some gentlemen from vasc (sp?). They were really into grilling, wearing ridiculous headdresses, and taking group pictures with complete strangers.
The hosts had some antics that were great for facilitating the party, like making everyone group together while a man in a native american headdress took a picture from the roof and a gentleman with a red spikey wig was sporadically emitting short but loud woops for no reason. The man in the pink afro wig that was manning the grill was also quite entertaining. He would cut up plates of meat and just force them onto people or groups that had congregated.
I spoke with a german girl briefly about the food. She was obliterated beyond the norm of the party for the time. I met a few folks from St. Louis at the party, one proudly adorned a hammer and sickle on his ribs.
I got to practice my whistle, thanks heidi, while heiling a cab for the ride home.
...
I woke sporadically through the night to find chris not present. He was planning on going to the club later so I thought nothing of it, until 5 rolled around and he still wasn't there. I went back to sleep each time because whatever. I woke up this morning and he was passed out in his bed. I attempted to wake him but he snoozed me so I took a shower. All of the toiletries were knocked over in the shower and There was a puddle of vomit by the hinges of the door with 16 pesos amidst.
I asked chris what he was throwing change at his puke for but he insistedit wasn't his. We came to the conclusion that someone inadvertently stumbled into our room and puked. Once they realized they were not in their room they threw dropped some coin as an apology.
soon after our dormmate josh came over, to accompany us to class, and let us in on waht really went down. Apparently chris got home from the bar around 2:30 and was puking for hours and then took a shower. Chris' time in the club involved him buying a bottle of captain morgan after he was already shitfaced, stumbling onto peoples tables and insisting that people just let him dance. He fell down a bunch, puked outside the club, and passed out on the ride home. Chris and I have been recovering details throughout the day from people around campus. We'll probably know what really went down by the time we reach veracruz tonight.
must go, will edit later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment