Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mezkalito

So I just got out of the shower to use the free internet at the hostel I'm staying at. Their facilities come fully stocked with a seat and wipe. I am wasting time till the free breakfast and the whole kit and kaboodle cost about $9 USD yet I feel like I could have found a better deal.

Recommend me books, authors, short stories

9 comments:

  1. a good man is hard to find (short story) by flannery o'conner
    as i lay dying- faulkner
    nine stories (for esme with love and squalor is my favorite short story to date) by salinger--also, franny and zooey, raise high the roof beam carpetner and seyemour an intro.

    my next read is going to be down and out in paris and london by orwell (recommendation from amanda)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marley & Me by John Grogan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marley & Me by John Grogan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marley And Me: The Real Bob Marley Story
    http://www.amazon.com/Marley-Me-Real-Bob-Story/dp/1569800448

    ReplyDelete
  5. Want to hear a funny joke? You just received reading recommendations from GIRLS! hahahahahaha THEY CAN'T EVEN READ!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bagombo snuff box - kurt vonnegut (short stories, in one someone goes to outer space and it is populated by ghosts, this was before anyone had acutally been to space i think)

    wasteland - Francesca lia block (an incest love story poem)

    ReplyDelete
  7. do you have a girlfriend now

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah do you have a girlfriend?

    ReplyDelete