Hopefully this is yet another step in the long process of convincing you to co-write a book with me. Where you arrange words in delicate formations and I slash and burn my suburb cedar falls ebonics into the mix creating something like a scribed trainwreck. too horrific to stare at but too grotesque to look away.
hahaha i wonder how he even came up with that.
ReplyDeleteThat's one of the funniest things I've ever read. Ever. Even now, off the top of my head, I can't think of anything that brilliant.
ReplyDeleteSame sex animals do to mate god don't exist sex me up man.
Looking now at the original image, it's even better. Truly a work of art.
ReplyDeleteHopefully this is yet another step in the long process of convincing you to co-write a book with me. Where you arrange words in delicate formations and I slash and burn my suburb cedar falls ebonics into the mix creating something like a scribed trainwreck. too horrific to stare at but too grotesque to look away.
ReplyDelete