Dear USAC students,
As you know, the Education Department has closed down all the schools
in the Country until May the 6th.
After evaluating the current rapidly evolving situation in Mexico,
USAC has decided to conclude the ¨on-site¨ portion of the Program in
Puebla at this time.
We just a few days away from the end of the semester, and I will be
pesonally working with the USAC program faculty to make sure that the
remaining coursework in all the classes you are taking this term will
be completed online/through email. You will be contacted by your
professors in the next few days, and they will lead the groups to
wrap up and end the semester. This also applies to you if you are
doing an internship this term.
Therefore, please, make sure you follow up with your instructor until
the final date of the term, in order to properly end your semester,
and get all your credits.
Students in the Residence Hall can stay there, until they are ready
to leave.
We have been working with the travel agent in the States (Travel
Cuts), and so all the students who were on the group flight and/or
booked their flight through Travel Cuts, they can contact Manzoor
Saiyed. He is currently locating available seats out of Puebla
through Houston. There will be no additional charge for change of
flights.
Telephone:
001 (415) 247-1810
email:
MSAIYED@TRAVELCUTS.COM
For students who were not on the group flight, please contact your
airline carrier to make arrangements to return to the US. You may
also contact Manzoor, if you wish to book a new reservation through
Puebla on Continental and avoid Mexico City.
Travel Cuts confirmed that there were, at the time of the notice,
available seats for Thursday at the soonest, and then it opens up
pretty well after that so it will be a first call first served basis
to grab the earlier flights....
Let me know if you have any questions or concern. Please, be safe,
and have a good flight back home.
Very kind regards, and it was very nice to have all of you at the
program in Puebla.
Ignacio
______________________________________
Ignacio Díez Elortegui
Director, USAC Mexico
Universidad Iberoamericana, Puebla
ignacio@usac.unr.edu
Office: (+52) 222-229.0700 - Ext. 15206
Cel: (+52) 1-222-152.9735
Fax: (+52) 222-229.0775
http://usac.unr.edu
I guess this means Im a college graduate more or less.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you are a part of history
ReplyDeleteSomething weird happened when I read this. I finished reading the body, having not read the title, and I was going to respond "I'll see you again.....SOON." Then I had to log into the blog so I could comment, and when I came back to the page I glanced at the title and I was blown away. One of two things must have happened: either I read the title originally and just blocked it out of my mind, thus thinking I was original in my response, or we are operating on some sort of international ESP that is tempting the boundaries of space and time.
ReplyDeleteso when are you cumming
ReplyDeleteOur wierd think the samedness hasnt diminished with time or distance. Next phase we can attempt to flood it out through being with arms reach of each over the next 2 months.
ReplyDeleteyou and brett can finally get married like you've always wanted.
ReplyDelete