Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Impossible to yawn with a SARS mask on

I will be burning the midnight oil as I arrive late May 8th. I wont have a telephone at my disposal so Ill be doing things the old fashion way, by carrier pigeon. I hope to find my way to Iowa City in order to bump peters with some old dicks I've been longing to see.

$180 is the price it cost me to come home early and get myself out of harms way down here. My old connecting flight was nonrefundable. So I have set up a paypal at jajabromas@getfuckingreal.cum to help lessen the burden, anything is apreeshitted. Stay safe out there guys and please, blow me.

3 comments:

  1. If it makes you feel better, the people Grant subleased to basically stole $1,100 from me by not paying two months worth of rent and then just skipping out. That's a story best explained in person, but I feel your unnecessary debt pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. donnie and colette?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shit. Shouldnt the burden of that fall somewhere between Jo Morgan and Grant? The between being whoever they are.

    On the contrary, it makes me feel worse. When it rains, it pours on 910.

    ReplyDelete